User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    WOw! Those are amazing, i don't really know what to say. Fantastic!

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I think that my favourate is number 4. I like this one because it has a variation of different colours. I love the lake one and i really want to ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naois finished

    This is really good. the pose is good and everything is in proportion thought i think that the left hand (your right) loks to big. Also it doesn't look like ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Check

    Wow all those are awsome! I think that the only thing is that the girls feet seem a bit small for her body but apart from that everything is good. ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    All the flower ones are fantastic. The colours are obsolutly amzing and the choice of flowers is good. I like how the flowers are in a sharper focus than the ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A comedy story about a Vampire who has decided to change sides and finally fill all his desirers, like getting married! :D Those red cherries

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty in eskimo clothing

    The pose, chlothes and hair are fantastic and i really love all he detail. The proportions of the head need changing as the head, sholders and neck are to small ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb

    The first one is fantastic, i can't fault it. The postion and contrasts are just amazing. The secound is also really good. I like how everything is dark and the ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bowler Hat

    Hmm...Interesting. I like how it i scribbly and the different proportions are good. I think that it would look good with a background.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would walk up to him and say, 'Well it's your loss'. and walk away. Actually that's a lie. I would start sabontaging his books and then put posters all ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man With Music

    This is really good. I like the negative colours and the position of the man in the picture. Very modern, which is properbly why i like it so much. Very ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    Number three is my favourate because i like the stick people being bright and the background being dark.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some more comicness...

    This is really good. I think that it needs colour but it is very well drawn! Very funny! :D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunny and Fox

    wow those are fantastic. I love the poses and the ears on both are brilliant. I love the colour you have used and the skulls are fantastic. I also like ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    dele24 wrote: But if people think it is good enough to make a movie out of there may be something in it. I would just like to say that this ...

    Jun 28, 2007


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina