User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    I like this. It looks like Orlando Bloom and the eyes are brilliant. I do agree that the lines need to be darker but there is enough there to critique. ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would run around screaming before cracking my head ona lamp post. What would you do if some random person came up to you and said they would publish your ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Rebecca

    I tried to read the book after i saw the show in Manchester. I thought the show was absolutly amazing and the story gripped me though i found the protrayal ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'The Bourne Supremacy' by Robert Ludlum. It is amazing and really fast paced. A lot more confusing than the film!

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    All the colours are amazing and i quite like it uncropped. I love the shot and all that. Bravo! Saphira

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    Amazing! The colours are just fantastic and all the proportions look good. Very good and you deserve five stars for that! :smt005 * * * * * Saphira

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow this is really good. I don't know what else to say! Keep it up!

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a true life story about a little girl. All abuse and terrible stuff that she finds her way out of in the end. Hidden Angel

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Clound n' Flowers

    I really like this. I think that the way it is all positioned is really good. I think the flower could be bigger but the cloud in the background is ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Twins

    The hair and face expresstions are really good and some of the detail is fantastic. They both have thick necks and the proportions of the heads and bodies need sorting. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Horror/Thriller with lots of violence and mytery. I don't know wether i would read it or not, depends on the cover art. How could they?

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My abstracts and book covers.

    I loved all the colours but the first one looses me a little. The last one is really good and the colours go well together!

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I thought J.K.Rowling finished the series fantastically! Every bit of it was just amazing and i thought it was great. I got it on midnight on friday and had it ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    I think all these are great. I think you need to add some colour but i can't find anything wrong with them. I love the 'Lady'. Very good!

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    The first is breathtaking. I love the colours and everything. The second is good though i think that the colours need sharpening, they seem bland to me. The third is ...

    Jul 17, 2007


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost