User avatar

Saphira

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy story. most likely with a little girl who finds herself on her own with a small but very precious artefact given to her by her Father just before ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    Wow! I love the colours of this and the flowers look amazing!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    That is really sweet. The colour of the hearts really stands out. That is good!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I love all of them. The first is amazing and the angle is fantastic. I like the lighting and the way it all seems to blend is fantastic. The second ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Bash them with a large stick while screaming 'Do i look crazy to you?' What would you do if you found out that YWS was going to be shut down ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a drama story with two brothers who have never met but find out about each other. They then go on a guest to find each other and it ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    The Tree house, Gas mask and Train ones are amazing. I like the others and they are really colourful and unique. I think these are amazing and i can't wait ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    That is amazing! I don't know where to look! I think that is brilliant and the drawings are all done perfectly. I can't think of any way to improve it ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    This book was amazing1 I thought that it was so tragic but also a story of hope. I think that the film definatly didnt do it justice.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: From the ferry on Lake Champlain

    I love the first one and all the boat masts look really good. The second one is amazing1 The colours are so bright and the contrast is really good!

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    I really like this. The shading is really well done and the whole thing is just draw amazingly. The pose is really sad and the eyes look like it would ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    The first one is amazing! :) :) Very good! The second one is good and i love the outfit. I think that some of the emotion from the first picture ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Scream, panic, faint and then call a TV station. I'd be rich! :twisted: What would you do if you were walking down the street and you got attacked by twenty-five ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Your Sharpie drawings are really good and the colours are fantastic! Your stil-lifes are good and i like how cluttered the desk is. There is lots going on and i ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    This is good and the face is really good but i agree that the angle of the head is awkward. Also it looks like he has nearly no neck. It ...

    Aug 22, 2007


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley