User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    This is really good! i can't think of anything that needs improving. The detail is just amazing and the colours you have used are brilliant! :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    I like all of these and i think they are really good. the cat is cute and i love the angle. 4.5.6 and 7 are really good but could be ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    This is amazing. The eyes and the hair are good but the left eye seems busy.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd join! *Evil laugh* Mwuhaha! WWUD if you found out that you r english teacher was an evil spy and was trying to kill you?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    These are really good. The colour and lighting is amazing and i can't find anything to comment on. I think the second and forth are my favourate beacuse i love ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Reading Journals

    I tend to think more about the books than writing it down. Sometimes you can't write down in the right words what you thought about a book and i find ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    WWUD if your main villain kidnapped your friends?

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I like the armored guy. The shading is good but i think that it would look good with some colour. The second guy is cool and very creepy. I think ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    The colour is alittle off because i coloured it with pencil crayons.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Aww he is so cute! I love the ears and the mouth. He seems more surprised to me but he is still cool. The tree and mushrooms are really good!

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    That is amazing! The colours are really good and it is just so...random! I love it!

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Both of these are really good. The first one is creepy but mysterious at the same time which makes it seem like there is a story behind it. The only ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Tough one...I would probably try and find out who i was by putting my details on a 'friends reunited' type site! (or i would cry uncontrollably and get put into ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    'The Devil's Breath' by Davis Gilman. It is okay but it reminds me alot of the Alex Rider series!

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    Wow this is really good for a first try. Apart from the jaw line everything seems really good. I have been trying for awhile and i have only just been ...

    Sep 19, 2007


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle