User avatar

Saphira

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    definatly seems like a comedy! I thibk that i would pick it up even if the cover art wasn't good. I think that it seems like a interesting story that ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'The Seeress of Kell' by David Eddings which is part of a series of books called the Mallorean. The series is amazing and really inspiring! ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    I like this cover. I think the dragon is fantastic and really stands out. The only thing i would change is the positioning of the titles and book 1 because ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, because while the sixth book was good, I didn't think it was the level of good I expect from the Harry Potter series. I ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    wow! awsome! i really like the book cover it looks really good. in the icons rows 1 and 2 are my favourates

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    'Do you have any tranquillizers?' what would you do if you found yourself in the middle of an argument between a troll and a leprechaun

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    ok here is my first attempt at a bad opening line (just kidding mine are always bad!) I bet you think that you have picked up a amzingly brilliant, fantasticly ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    I love all of them! :D 6 and 18 are my favourates i wish i could draw like that!

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A young man has got amnesia and is returning to the place where he lost his memory. He unlocks a mystery surrounding his amnesia when he gets streams of vivid ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a epic tale of romance and hardship. maybe a terrible war brought on by love. The title is so catchy that i would read this book based on ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    makes me think of ancient greece and the fail of Troy. I would have to read the back before reading but i would probably like the story. Saphira Destiny Doubled

    Jan 30, 2007


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson