User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    These are all amzing! I love the manipulation ones. expecially 5 and 8! They are really good! :D

    May 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Wow! this is really good! I love it!

    May 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Hmm...LOTR or Harry Potter? I can't decide. I think that the plot in LOTR is better and more complex but the describtion is deadly. Whereas Harry Potter has a simple ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Give Matt feedback :)

    I really liked them. Especially the one with the chef! :D (my brother is a trainee chef and i can see him being like that...well minus the eating people part!) ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write by hand and then type it all into Word, by the time I get around to saving it I've added a whole page of stuff that wasn't supposed ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Writing or typing? I find it easier to handwrite my stories before typing them up. I can change things easier and i don't have to worry about typos. Sometimes i ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern police drama story. A young man gets shot in a riot and the police are blamed, but no shots have been fired. Mysterious! BloodLines

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    He died in the PROLOGUE! How sad is that! I've read books like that to. What is the point in making a really interesting and likeable character just to kill ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I don't know wether i will attempt it or not. I didn't know what it was till i read this thread but it sounds like a challenge i am willing ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a modern story set in a big city like new york. It sounds like it is about gangs, drugs, murders and gang loyalty. I think someone betrays ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Thanks for the recommendation KazSmurf i will look into it! :D At the moment i am reading 'The magician's Guild' by Trudi Canavan. It is fantastic!

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I read Eragon because i saw the movie trailer. I liked the books but i agree that the ending to the second book is irritating and pointless. even though there ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've just started Pawn of Prophecy, the first book of The Belgariad. I've heard so much about it, I was eager to find out what I was missing. It is ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'Brilliance of the moon' part of the Tales of the otori series. It was really good but the writing is a contrast between to simple ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i think it would be a fantasy story about the end of the world. Don't think i would read but would if it had good cover art. Tickle an Angel

    Mar 30, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)