User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    I love this picture. The shading is really good and Poohs pose is very cute. MAybe the top could be darker because at the moment it looks like it is ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    That is really sweet. The quote is really nice and the writing suits the picture. The pinkish tint is really nice and the date looks good as it contrasts with ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    I realy like all of them. I think my favourate would have to be the staircase one. It is really nice and kind of mysterious! I realy like the second ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Fantasy story about a young boy who leaves home and travels to the north learning many wierd, wounderful and magical things along the way. Taking Care

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I love it! i like how the trees and the buildings are really dark and silhouetted against the sky. Very good! :D

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my icons! [yay!]

    I like them. My favourates have to be the cookie one and 'Music is life' one. All very good but i don't know some of the people! :?

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    I love all ofthem but my favourate is the first one. Candy's eyes are just so cool! I think Dinahs feet are way to small but i love everything else ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hmm... thats hard! I would do the right thng and hand it in to the police. (because if nobody claims it, you get it!) What would you do if your ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    Wow these are really cool. I love the fish hat and can't wait to see it finished. I really like the mask. Very gothic!

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow these are really amazing! I really like the Sign and the tree (one with wind chimes) in your first post. They are really unique and they really capture my ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Wow these are all really good! Well i have another excuse so...here we go. Teacher: Where is your deforestation homework? Me: Well they didn't have recycled paper in the printer ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    I really like this. It is different :D it reminds of the pirate girl off the game 'escape from monkey island'. It is really good. Keep it up!

    May 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Ever forgotten a piece af Work or an assignmaent? What excuses did you use? Well... Here you have to write the most imaginative, Crazy, completely out there excuse! I'll Start. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    You might not like the books but he did his job. He wrote a book that everyone would remember. I also have a question. How many of you will read ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I actually really like both Eragon and Eldest! (can you tell?!) but reading through lots of peoples opinions on the books i can see where they are coming from. But ...

    May 17, 2007


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton