User avatar

Saphira

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10. Its alright.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    [spoiler]Ear_He_IS: George[/spoiler] Socks_4_Heroes : Dobby Only ones i could think of at the moment!

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I prefer HArdback. I find it easier to read as paerbacks always bend. I have tried reading e-books before and i get a headache.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    *Shocked* I understand! I finally understand where it all came from! Woohoo!

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gordon Brown, Prime Minister, promises change

    I hope not. Not that I know much about politics, but the Conservatives are not who get my vote.....(LOL. I'm underage so my vote doesn't even count, but still....). :D ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    9/10 I really like that! and so very true! If up is down but down isn't up, what is left?

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Maybe when you come back you can make a funny short story. (just an idea) That is a great idea! Have a great time!

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I am in the middle of a four hour GCSE history exam! 4 hours! very boring! we take it over three days and it is really difficult! (lukily i only ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I am glad that they have decided to raise the legal smoking age to 18. To many people smoke at the moment and i think that by changing the age ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    When i first joined i didn't critique at all for awhile untill i got the hang of it. Now i critique a few times a week. I still need some ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was searching for online publishing advice when i stumbled across YWS! I had a look around and loved it and Joined within about 10 minutes!

    May 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I voted Monkey because monkeys are so cute! I think that monkeys will be the best mascot for YWS. SO VOTE MONKEY!!!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I enjoyed the book but the movie was terrible! You could easily pick out the mistakes and altogether it was boring. Also they missed out a lot of things that ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    4/10! I am realy pleased! (also shocked and surprised!) I didn't know most of them so i am glad i got 4! :D

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was about a boy called charlie who couldn't get into school because his school had got covered in candyfloss by large purple aliens. Lukily my stories have ...

    Feb 15, 2007


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero