User avatar

Saphira

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a drama story with two brothers who have never met but find out about each other. They then go on a guest to find each other and it ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10! I like it but it is just too dark for me.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10! I love it! It is so cute and the colours are great!

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10! It is alright.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10! I like it, very dark! :D

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    The Tree house, Gas mask and Train ones are amazing. I like the others and they are really colourful and unique. I think these are amazing and i can't wait ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    That is amazing! I don't know where to look! I think that is brilliant and the drawings are all done perfectly. I can't think of any way to improve it ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?

    I read it yesterday. I thought it was really good and thought the Clau/Mesh article was funny.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collapse

    I really liked this poem and i think that you got through alot of emotion. The words you use are fantastic and the way that it is written is amazing. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10! I really like it, very cute! Lol :D

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    This book was amazing1 I thought that it was so tragic but also a story of hope. I think that the film definatly didnt do it justice.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: From the ferry on Lake Champlain

    I love the first one and all the boat masts look really good. The second one is amazing1 The colours are so bright and the contrast is really good!

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    I really like this. The shading is really well done and the whole thing is just draw amazingly. The pose is really sad and the eyes look like it would ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    In the end by Linkin Park

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    Hey Garret welcome to YWS! If you have any problems feel free to pm me and i would love to help you out. Wow three plays, horror ones too. Can't ...

    Sep 1, 2007


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda