User avatar

Saphira

  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Is there any other answer but Pat Buchanan? He is the answer to everything!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    'The Devil's Breath' by Davis Gilman. It is okay but it reminds me alot of the Alex Rider series!

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Warlock and welcome to the site! This site is really good if you want to improve your writing and the people are really friendly. I used to play World ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    Wow this is really good for a first try. Apart from the jaw line everything seems really good. I have been trying for awhile and i have only just been ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy story. most likely with a little girl who finds herself on her own with a small but very precious artefact given to her by her Father just before ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10! It is alright i quite like it!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10! Me love it! Hehe Voldemort crying...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    [Insert adjective]!!! I just can't think of one! Hehe! :D

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10! I love it! Very cool!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    Wow! I love the colours of this and the flowers look amazing!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    That is really sweet. The colour of the hearts really stands out. That is good!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10! The beads are really nice and it looks good with two different colours.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10! I quite like it!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I love all of them. The first is amazing and the angle is fantastic. I like the lighting and the way it all seems to blend is fantastic. The second ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Bash them with a large stick while screaming 'Do i look crazy to you?' What would you do if you found out that YWS was going to be shut down ...

    Sep 14, 2007


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality