User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Katlyn ran behind Dargon and Lethero staring at the new arrivals. She had strapped the knife to her thigh using some cloth but she needed a new weapon. She looked ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Veils and Cloaks (Or: I'll Never Know)

    This is amazing! It is really well written and the flow is good. Apart from saying 'is' twice in the first stanza and the miss spelling of pretences it is ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I thought this was really good. It flows well but gets confusing in places. I think that the last stanza isn't needed and if it ended on a question it ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I think they are amazing! I have just started the first one but i have completed the second. I thought they were really good. Disney charaters rule! hehe :P

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10! True but a bit depressing

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10! I think that it is to busy and i can't see the picture very well.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    WWUD if your main villain kidnapped your friends?

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Katlyn dived to the ground to evade one of the flying knives. She quickly got to her feet and picked up one of the fallen knives. Spinning around she sliced ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I like the armored guy. The shading is good but i think that it would look good with some colour. The second guy is cool and very creepy. I think ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    I really liked this, very original! I agree that the last stanza seems out of place because it contradicts with the rest of the poem. Apart from that it is ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    All the grammer and everything is really god but you need to add more puntuation. It flows well but adding puntuation will make it easier to understand and add more ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10! I can't remember what i wrote before but i love your avatar and i think that the pearls are really elegant.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Katlyn looked at the scene that was unfolding before her eyes. Lethero and Dargon were both on the ground injured with guards around them and Aro was still being held ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    The colour is alittle off because i coloured it with pencil crayons.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Aww he is so cute! I love the ears and the mouth. He seems more surprised to me but he is still cool. The tree and mushrooms are really good!

    Oct 2, 2007


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson