User avatar

Saphira

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I love it! it is really bright and lively! :)

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    Critique-Chapter 1 The punctuation is good and is very effective in the dialogue. I could find very little wrong with this as it was written well. I don't normally like ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But every one else is afraid of you! I wish that i could get some inspirarion for my book

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    I like this cover. I think the dragon is fantastic and really stands out. The only thing i would change is the positioning of the titles and book 1 because ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Victoria

    The poem was good. Some of the line breaks are unnecessary and just distract the reader from the meaning of the poem. The describtion is good but could still be ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    4/10! I am realy pleased! (also shocked and surprised!) I didn't know most of them so i am glad i got 4! :D

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was about a boy called charlie who couldn't get into school because his school had got covered in candyfloss by large purple aliens. Lukily my stories have ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Hi Kizzi! :D Welcome to the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me :D I jump genres to but i mainly write fantasy. Just write what ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    I can't spell to save myself! I am a really bad speller! I read a lot and it doesn't help so i agree with Claudette. I don't like my englsh ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, because while the sixth book was good, I didn't think it was the level of good I expect from the Harry Potter series. I ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I loved it! each charater is well developed and has a depth that gets the readers hooked. I like that you introduced more than 1 main character. Another thing i ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! but now it snows everyday till the world turns into a giant snow ball that gets thrown at the sun by aliens! i wish that summer was here so ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    wow! awsome! i really like the book cover it looks really good. in the icons rows 1 and 2 are my favourates

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    'Do you have any tranquillizers?' what would you do if you found yourself in the middle of an argument between a troll and a leprechaun

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! but now everyone else is late so you are always left waiting for hours! I wish that i could type faster!

    Feb 7, 2007


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena