User avatar

Saphira

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I don't know wether i will attempt it or not. I didn't know what it was till i read this thread but it sounds like a challenge i am willing ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Welcome to YWS! Don't be afraid of posting your work since i have joined i have realised that the people here are realy nice and only critique to help. Don't ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But then you are the only child in the world and you get realy lonely. :( I wish that i had some choclate icecream

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a modern story set in a big city like new york. It sounds like it is about gangs, drugs, murders and gang loyalty. I think someone betrays ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Thanks for the recommendation KazSmurf i will look into it! :D At the moment i am reading 'The magician's Guild' by Trudi Canavan. It is fantastic!

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I read Eragon because i saw the movie trailer. I liked the books but i agree that the ending to the second book is irritating and pointless. even though there ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've just started Pawn of Prophecy, the first book of The Belgariad. I've heard so much about it, I was eager to find out what I was missing. It is ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'Brilliance of the moon' part of the Tales of the otori series. It was really good but the writing is a contrast between to simple ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i think it would be a fantasy story about the end of the world. Don't think i would read but would if it had good cover art. Tickle an Angel

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    definatly seems like a comedy! I thibk that i would pick it up even if the cover art wasn't good. I think that it seems like a interesting story that ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'The Seeress of Kell' by David Eddings which is part of a series of books called the Mallorean. The series is amazing and really inspiring! ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I voted Monkey because monkeys are so cute! I think that monkeys will be the best mascot for YWS. SO VOTE MONKEY!!!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 i dont think it is depressing at all! i love it!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    Wow these skins are really amazing! I changed mine to pink and i was almost blinded!

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I enjoyed the book but the movie was terrible! You could easily pick out the mistakes and altogether it was boring. Also they missed out a lot of things that ...

    Feb 25, 2007


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl