User avatar

Saphira

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Hmm...LOTR or Harry Potter? I can't decide. I think that the plot in LOTR is better and more complex but the describtion is deadly. Whereas Harry Potter has a simple ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Give Matt feedback :)

    I really liked them. Especially the one with the chef! :D (my brother is a trainee chef and i can see him being like that...well minus the eating people part!) ...

    May 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    I really liked this. The describtion at the beginning was fantastic. I was starting to wonder if Mother Nature was mourning the death of my sister. This line is really ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it is so big that it uses up all the cotten in the world and everyone hates you because of it! I wish that i didn't have to ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was searching for online publishing advice when i stumbled across YWS! I had a look around and loved it and Joined within about 10 minutes!

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Aella broke free from the men holding her and dived forward knocking the channeler Eilan to the ground. Just a few metres away stood a gigantic war troll. She jumped ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Aella stared down at the battle ranging below. From her vantage point on the wall she could see everything. She could see the Spartans and the Romans fiending off the ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Name: Aella Age: 19 Faction: Amazon Equipment: A small bow and a quiver of just 10 arrows. Personality: Cunning, thoughtful and determined. Looks: Tall with black hair and grey eyes. ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write by hand and then type it all into Word, by the time I get around to saving it I've added a whole page of stuff that wasn't supposed ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Writing or typing? I find it easier to handwrite my stories before typing them up. I can change things easier and i don't have to worry about typos. Sometimes i ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Wish For

    I love it! It gets across the meaning of friendship and the secrets that come with it. It's not to long and the rhyming is really good. :D **** Can't ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern police drama story. A young man gets shot in a riot and the police are blamed, but no shots have been fired. Mysterious! BloodLines

    May 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But then you forget it again, then say the same wish and it keeps going on and on and you get really frustrated! I wish that i didn't have ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But then sommer never ends, so global warming happens faster and the world gets flooded and overrun with fish! I wish that i had a pet Hamster

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    He died in the PROLOGUE! How sad is that! I've read books like that to. What is the point in making a really interesting and likeable character just to kill ...

    Apr 26, 2007


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness