User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    These are all amzing! I love the manipulation ones. expecially 5 and 8! They are really good! :D

    May 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Wow! this is really good! I love it!

    May 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But this is the last time the libary will be open ever! I wish that i could finish my homework in a minute!

    May 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Viamire turned round and started to inspect the mirrors. 'Wait' said Mika, 'we need to think about this. The ninjas are trying to kill the principal, right?' she asked turning ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I am glad that they have decided to raise the legal smoking age to 18. To many people smoke at the moment and i think that by changing the age ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    This is Amazing! I love it so much that i can't find anything wrong with it! Keep up the good work and i can't wait to read more!

    May 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika jumped to her feet as soon as her feet touched the ground. She turned round and saw Viamire looking at her. 'Thanks for that, it got pretty close out ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Name: Mika Holden Age: 16 Gender: Female Power:Controls Electrical energy and can hide4 her personality so nobody notices her. Appearence: small with midnightblack hair and green eyes. Pale and skinny

    May 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Normal Is Scary.

    I think that this is true. I can watch films and programmes which have supernatural things in but as soon as it gets to an actual psycho i get really ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it is still the only one in the world and all the hospitals hate you because there is a need for cotton balls! I wish that my homework ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    When i first joined i didn't critique at all for awhile untill i got the hang of it. Now i critique a few times a week. I still need some ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: only human

    I liked this. Even though it is short it has a lot of meaning. We are the only ones, who never really cared. I like thse two lines. They are ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    WooHoo! I love meeting brits on YWS (there isn't really enough!) Well welcome and i will see you around! ~ Saphira ~

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    'Well what do we do now?' Aella asked. She was shaking all over from what she had just seen. Aella had known that Eilan was a channeler but she hadn't ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But then you have less hours in all the other days and you have to rush everything! I wish that i read faster

    May 9, 2007


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx