User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Aella carried on shooting arrows as she made her way round towards Valens. The warrior had been knocked out when he had hit the wall. Even though Eilan had bewitched ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Orion, Viamire, Kage and 'Gonzo' were stood at one end of the Libary, next to the frozen Ninja. Viamire had shocked Mika with what she had said to Kage. Everyone ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you have to do loads of work for the rest of your life. I wish i could draw!

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Wow these are all really good! Well i have another excuse so...here we go. Teacher: Where is your deforestation homework? Me: Well they didn't have recycled paper in the printer ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you can't do anything else I wish i had a boat

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    I really like this. It is different :D it reminds of the pirate girl off the game 'escape from monkey island'. It is really good. Keep it up!

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But no one else can so youor pictures are in high demand and you have to paint every moment of the day! I wish i could make an origami ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Ever forgotten a piece af Work or an assignmaent? What excuses did you use? Well... Here you have to write the most imaginative, Crazy, completely out there excuse! I'll Start. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika stood by the sinks with Gonzo. Viamire had been angry that she had jumped the mirror at first but the sudden apearence of Orion had shocked her and they ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Aella stood beside Eilan looking at the men before her. Two of them she had never seen before but they seemed unperturbed by the advancing troll. Two she recognised without ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    You might not like the books but he did his job. He wrote a book that everyone would remember. I also have a question. How many of you will read ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika wondered through the Mirrored hall. She had stayed behind when Viamire and Kage had gone through the mirrors to help the girl and they hadn't returned. She looked round ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I actually really like both Eragon and Eldest! (can you tell?!) but reading through lots of peoples opinions on the books i can see where they are coming from. But ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I am in the middle of a four hour GCSE history exam! 4 hours! very boring! we take it over three days and it is really difficult! (lukily i only ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hey Stirly! Welcome to YWS! I would love to say something that hasn't been said before but i think that everything has ben said! *stops rambling* Animation? sounds cool! Well ...

    May 17, 2007


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda