User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika stared at 'Gonzo' and Nathan. Mika didn't know what Nathan's powers were untill he had got scared and the room had started shaking. Something good had come out of ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my icons! [yay!]

    I like them. My favourates have to be the cookie one and 'Music is life' one. All very good but i don't know some of the people! :?

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    I love all ofthem but my favourate is the first one. Candy's eyes are just so cool! I think Dinahs feet are way to small but i love everything else ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Teachers

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hmm... thats hard! I would do the right thng and hand it in to the police. (because if nobody claims it, you get it!) What would you do if your ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Birds

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sonic screwdriver? Erm...screws

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika kept the energy flowing into the lights as the group looked around. Viamire gasped as she looked around the corridor. Four ninjas in front and three behind. They were ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika wasn't sure what was going on. After she had come round Orion had told her that the newcomer, Nathan, was a friend and he as going to help us. ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Sohini : 10/10! I love it! It is really cute! I like the flashing words as well. Nice touch.

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    Wow these are really cool. I love the fish hat and can't wait to see it finished. I really like the mask. Very gothic!

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Wow these are really amazing! I really like the Sign and the tree (one with wind chimes) in your first post. They are really unique and they really capture my ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    stethoscopes

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. I like it! I would hate it to if people kept ringing my doorbell.(well my doorbell is broken so good luck!)

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Injections

    May 27, 2007


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf