User avatar

Saphira

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10! I like this. I like how it is black and white but it is a bit small.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    *This seems interesting* Name: Clarissa (Human, rebel) Age: 19 Gender: Female Rhyme: Baa Baa Black sheep. Appearance: Long black curly hair which she wears down. She has green eyes and ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Katlyn stood next to Aro and looked at the man with nothing less than hatred in her eyes. Lethero had dissapperaed and so had Senna and Dorgan. She felt scared ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    This is really good! i can't think of anything that needs improving. The detail is just amazing and the colours you have used are brilliant! :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10! I love this it is so cute! :D :P

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! This site rocks! *giggles* If you need a hand just pm me and i will be happy to help! Saphira :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    I like all of these and i think they are really good. the cat is cute and i love the angle. 4.5.6 and 7 are really good but could be ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another New Logo

    This is so cute! I love this one!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    This is amazing. The eyes and the hair are good but the left eye seems busy.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meeting the Characters

    The was someone sitting on my bed 'There was someone sitting on my bed' then went back to her texting. If you do, 'and then went back to her texting' ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd join! *Evil laugh* Mwuhaha! WWUD if you found out that you r english teacher was an evil spy and was trying to kill you?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    These are really good. The colour and lighting is amazing and i can't find anything to comment on. I think the second and forth are my favourate beacuse i love ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Reading Journals

    I tend to think more about the books than writing it down. Sometimes you can't write down in the right words what you thought about a book and i find ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I passed my driving test!

    Congratulations! *Dances and gives Matt cookies*

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10! Love it! though it is a bit dark in places but it is really mysterious!

    Oct 10, 2007


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket