User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Kailani crouched low to the ground on the edge of the clearing next to the pack. After she had been found the pack had mearly pushed her aside and moved ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Kailani Race: Dryad Gender: Female Age: 19 Descriptions: Small with Auburn hair and Green eyes. Dark skinned, skinny but strong. Carries a bow paired with a quiver and a ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Maybe when you come back you can make a funny short story. (just an idea) That is a great idea! Have a great time!

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    I think that is true. I can genurally tell the difference between the american and english way of spelling things but some of our teachers have started spelling words the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika looked at 'Gonzo'. Didn't she remember what had happened to Nathan? Or did she know something else that had happened to him. 'What do you mean? Nathan was captured ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Silence

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika stood petrified. What were they going to do? Coden had turned into what everyone had feared in power control class. It wasn't realy even Coden anymore. 'Gonzo, can you ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    I realy like all of them. I think my favourate would have to be the staircase one. It is really nice and kind of mysterious! I realy like the second ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Viamire and Orion carried 'Gonzo' between them and Mika walked just in front. She turned around to see that the Ninjas had closed off the doors to the library. Now ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But your past self gets really freaked out and starts running away, and he ends up running into a big field full of bulls. :D I wish my internet ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Fantasy story about a young boy who leaves home and travels to the north learning many wierd, wounderful and magical things along the way. Taking Care

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    (wow i love hellogoodbye!) Drums

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Lonely

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But thats all everyone reads and all the libaries and book shops close down, so everyone hates you! :( I wish i didn't have maths homework

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I love it! i like how the trees and the buildings are really dark and silhouetted against the sky. Very good! :D

    Jun 1, 2007


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu