User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Abrienne

    I think this is really good. I like her expression. You need to work on the hair though, it doesn't seem to blend well with her face. I love the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya with Reacher Demon

    I really like this. I love the detail on the pants, shoes and jacket. I also like the hair and face thought it seems at an odd angle to me. ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I really like 'My sister's keeper'. I thought it was absolutly amazing but that is the only book of hers that i like. All the others seem flat and really ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I am reading the trilogy at the moment and i have only one chapter to read at the end of Abhorsen! I loved all of them and i thought that ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Herbs

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Kailani felt the pain slowly receed from her head and everything became clear. she stood up suddenly, startling the surrounding pack and alans. 'Which way did Raiana go?' she asked. ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    wow! that is fantatic! i can't wait to see the finished version. :D

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would kill my boyfriend with a crowbar then bury him and my sister alive in a big pit of crabs. What would you do if you had rippeed you ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bricks

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running From Shadows

    This is just the basic beginnings of an action story i am working on. I hope you enjoy and all critiques are welcome! Prologue The alarm began its screeching and ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Wow! I really like this. It is really emotional. I like how you start it off with just a normal day and then get into the real meaning of the ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Belle: The body and the dress are perfect! The rose is really nice and it really stands out. I think that the face is out of proportion and the jaw ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    I really like it. I think the best bit is the eyes. They are really realistic and they stand out really well against the gold!

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you forget your own. I wish i could writee dialogue

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern drama story where someone tells so many lies they find it hard to dig themselves out. Not at the end

    Jun 20, 2007


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy