User avatar

Saphira

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running From Shadows

    Thank you for the critiques! I have made some changes which hopefully will make it better. I made it brief because a lot more gets told later. Thanks a lot! ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Heart

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Mika looked at Nathan and Coden. They liked the plan wat to much and she wasn't going to let them have all the fun. 'Well i'm helping to' she stated. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    (Sorry i havn't posted in awhile. My internet kept throwing me off so i was only on long enough to make a fiew posts) Kailani focused her power and teleported ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dancing Fairy

    I really like this. I ove the detail on the wings and the way they are positioned. I also loke the detail on the branch. It looks very life like ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love

    I realy liked this. It is really happy and cheery. I love all the colours and the imagery in the poem. I love it! :D

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I don't like any of the Terry Pratchet books. I find them boring and Confusing. I got given loads of books by him before and just passed them on to ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    This is really good. You have kept on eith the charaters and the dialogue flowed really well. You also added in a lot more describtion which pulled together but kept ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    I thought this was really good. You kept to the characters really well and everythng seemed to flow. It was really good and you should carry on rting it, i ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    My brother introdced them to me and i didn't think i would enjoy them, but i did. I think that the book are much better than the film though.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys

    Hey there and welcome to the site. I hope you like it here and if you need a critique or a help in hand just pm me. Saphira

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola, Everyone!!! :)

    HI! Welcome back! I love your poem. I can't wait to see more f your stuff! Saphira

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    Wow! I like all f them but my favourate has to be the coloured one. It looks really good. They are all fantastic! :D

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    9/10 I really like that! and so very true! If up is down but down isn't up, what is left?

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    Wow! I love them! i really like the poses they are in. They are really good.

    Jun 22, 2007


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug