User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Fury

    I really like this. I like how all the pictures are black and white with just the word FURY in colour. Again i agree that the words need to be ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bottles

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10. I think it is a bit bland. Nice colours though.

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern drama story about bullying. Lots of violence and very emotional. Running from shadows

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awakening Ch.1

    I thought this was really good and mysterious. I thought that the prologue was confusing and a little hard to understand but the way it was written mirrored the characters ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I tend to torture my characters just because it makes a better story. The more pain and suffering they go through, the better the story. Also if you make them ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Kailani climbed to her feet and walked forward a few steps before she remembered that Raiana had told her to stay here. She couldn't just leave them. Everyone needed to ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy (agian)

    I like this. It needs some alterations, mainly on the angles and the proportions but apart from that it looks good. I like that she is wearing normal clothes and ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    I liked them. The colours are fantastic. Really bright. I like the first one, it is very good and kind of mysterious. I think the writing needs to be brighter ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    I really like all of these. I think that the wizard one is really good and the shadying was fantastic. It could look good in colour though. I also like ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Wow., I like them. Very good. :D

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    The dog is really good and i love how cute he looks good. The shoe is also fantastic. The shadying is good and the angles are brilliant. The dog is ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden strangers (bored in class)

    I really liked tis. It flowed really well and i thought that the small sentences added lots of suspense to it and made it more interesting. I like how you ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crying fariy

    I like this. Her pose is sad but apart from that she doesn't look like she is crying but i like it. I think that her wings look fantastic.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chocolate

    Jun 26, 2007


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper