User avatar

Saphira

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fic - Sword Tag

    The describtion in this was fantastic and really detailed. I like how Sara's feelings are expressed and that you gave a history to start it of without doing a boring ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But everyone around you is really sad I wish i could write poetry!

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura ran down the corridors, closely followed by the woman who she had met in the oracles room. Both ducked into a doorway as a guard went past. Before he ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is Contemporary

    I actually liked this. I havn't read much abstract poetry but i liked this. I agree that some work needs to be done on the last stanza because it seems ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    Number three is my favourate because i like the stick people being bright and the background being dark.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some more comicness...

    This is really good. I think that it needs colour but it is very well drawn! Very funny! :D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunny and Fox

    wow those are fantastic. I love the poses and the ears on both are brilliant. I love the colour you have used and the skulls are fantastic. I also like ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    'You heard me?' Alaura was shocked. No one had ever heard her sneak up on them before, that is one of the reasons she was so successful. 'Ofcourse i heard ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    dele24 wrote: But if people think it is good enough to make a movie out of there may be something in it. I would just like to say that this ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it is in some other language so you read it but you don't understand it! I wish i wasn't ill

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gordon Brown, Prime Minister, promises change

    I hope not. Not that I know much about politics, but the Conservatives are not who get my vote.....(LOL. I'm underage so my vote doesn't even count, but still....). :D ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: alaistair and abrienne in the rain

    Wow! That is really god. All the shadying looks fantastic and it is really good. I like the expressions and the poses though i think that the legs crossed looks ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    This seems really god so thought i would join. Name: Alaura Age: 16 Race: Human Gender: Female Appearance: Black hair and eyes. Small build but very strong and athletic. Personality: ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kid Fariy

    I don't like it as much as the other fairies but it is still really good. I like the position and the detail on the wings though you still need ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random stuff I did

    I like the first one though you need to make the 'Enough to live' easier to read (if that is ment to be read) or get rid of it. How ...

    Jun 28, 2007


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality