User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty in eskimo clothing

    The pose, chlothes and hair are fantastic and i really love all he detail. The proportions of the head need changing as the head, sholders and neck are to small ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb

    The first one is fantastic, i can't fault it. The postion and contrasts are just amazing. The secound is also really good. I like how everything is dark and the ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    KAilani appeared in the large tree city, tears streaming down her face and her tribe symbol blazing. The surrounding Dryad's were immediatly on thier feet, bows in hand, eah arrow ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *woohoo! YWS is back on! I have been checking it for a week and i have just tried and it is working!* Alaura waited in the clearing as Zander circled ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura slumped to the floor as she failed, yet again, to teleport. Eliera had asked her to teleport to just near the house. Alaura had tryed but she couldn't do ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    *Shocked* I understand! I finally understand where it all came from! Woohoo!

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Betrayl Remixed

    I thought that this was okay. I agree with the comments made by Zafuel. I like that you have done the poem from Orik's veiwpoint. I think that is good ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Against the Tide/ Love Lies

    I liked it though i think that the structure needs working on. I think that the first stanza seems out of place when you compare it to the content of ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bowler Hat

    Hmm...Interesting. I like how it i scribbly and the different proportions are good. I think that it would look good with a background.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would walk up to him and say, 'Well it's your loss'. and walk away. Actually that's a lie. I would start sabontaging his books and then put posters all ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *An interesting twist, even though it is a sad one :( * Kailani could hardly breath. She turned from Raiana as grief overwhelmed her. She thought about what had happened. ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura got a blanket from the ruins of the house and gently covered Eliera and turned to Zander. 'I'm not sure' she lied. She couldn't tell him, not without Eliera's ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura stepped forward and talked fast to try and get through to Eliera before she decided to leave. The woman had not moved since she had seen Eliera do magic. ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man With Music

    This is really good. I like the negative colours and the position of the man in the picture. Very modern, which is properbly why i like it so much. Very ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Forts

    Jun 29, 2007


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind