User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura stormed back to her room and opened the door. She walked over to the closet near the wall and opened it, searching for a clean cloak. 'Alaura' Alaura pulled ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura smiled. She had help, she wouldn't have to do this on her own. So what if she had lied about who had killed her father. It was a beggar ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But then you spill coffee on it and you have to chuck it out. I wish i had a motorbike

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I think that my favourate is number 4. I like this one because it has a variation of different colours. I love the lake one and i really want to ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naois finished

    This is really good. the pose is good and everything is in proportion thought i think that the left hand (your right) loks to big. Also it doesn't look like ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Check

    Wow all those are awsome! I think that the only thing is that the girls feet seem a bit small for her body but apart from that everything is good. ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *Sorry i havn't postred in awhile but i havn't had any internet access* Alaura marched up to Elierea leaving Zander and Hendrea behind. 'Ok, i need you help. I want ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    All the flower ones are fantastic. The colours are obsolutly amzing and the choice of flowers is good. I like how the flowers are in a sharper focus than the ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura walked over to Zander and helped him to his feet. After what had happened Alaura thought he would be hurt but, he was barly even angry. They moved back ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But they don't work again tomorrow. I wish that Tuesday would come faster!

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A comedy story about a Vampire who has decided to change sides and finally fill all his desirers, like getting married! :D Those red cherries

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I prefer HArdback. I find it easier to read as paerbacks always bend. I have tried reading e-books before and i get a headache.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    Wow. I am not quite sure what to say. I am not going to grammer pick as i was to involved to pick any mistakes out. I can only say ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Kailani stood perfectly still in the middle of the clearing, looking around at the Dryads who were barly visably through the rain. There were to many Dryad guards to fight ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    It's back! *Dances and hands out celebratory cookies* I am so happy. I thought it was my computer so i was checking it on every computer i could lay my ...

    Jul 6, 2007


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres