User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: My abstracts and book covers.

    I loved all the colours but the first one looses me a little. The last one is really good and the colours go well together!

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Halina stopped target practice and walked up to Yeron who was stood shocked on the outskirts of the practice field. 'Excuse me, sir?' Halina said, placing her hand over her ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura stood shocked i the midle of the room. Portals? She walked over to the door, all to aware of Elieras eyes following her, piercing holes in her back. 'I ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I thought J.K.Rowling finished the series fantastically! Every bit of it was just amazing and i thought it was great. I got it on midnight on friday and had it ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Cold has entered

    Welcome Duchess F! Hope you like the site and everyone on it. I love rock music too. what is your favourate band? See you around! Saphira Love your signaure Baraness ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peeps!

    Hey welcome to the site! I love fanfiction though i don't watch much anime. see you around! Saphira

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    * I am changing charater but i would like to be part of this SB* Name:Halina Gender:Female Race:Human Age:19 Apperance: Tall and slim with black hair and brown eyes. Wears ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there...

    Welcome! I am just going to say what everyone else has. If you need anything, just pm me! Saphira

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Welcome to the site! It is really good and the people are nice. If you want o work on your skills it is definatly the place to start. If you ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    I think all these are great. I think you need to add some colour but i can't find anything wrong with them. I love the 'Lady'. Very good!

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *Thanks Dark Magik* 'I hear no voices elling me what i want to hear' Alaura cried, drawing her dagger. 'Alaura, you know it was an accident what happened to your ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mirror

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    The group made there way across the city quickly and quietly. As they reached the warehouse Alaura held up a hand to stop the group. Alaura moved forward and peered ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    The first is breathtaking. I love the colours and everything. The second is good though i think that the colours need sharpening, they seem bland to me. The third is ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    WOw! Those are amazing, i don't really know what to say. Fantastic!

    Jul 17, 2007


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky