User avatar

Saphira

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Hey Sid, welcome to the site! Magical, dark, mysterious and disturbing just about sums up my book too! I hope you find your way about alright and if you need ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mother and Child

    This is really good. The mothers arms are slightly large and her face is a little angular. The baby is good and i think the expression is perfect. The shading ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    The first time i read the books i thought that they were amazing. I was hooked throughout the first book but i did find the middle od Eldest not very ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A couple tries

    This is really cute but it will look better with more colour. The heart is very nice.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    This is amazing! The detail is amazing and the lion cub is really cute! This is a brilliant piece of work.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    The first one is good. I like the shadows on his face but the feet are oddly flat. The tree is amazing and the number blends in well and looks ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    These are briliant! I love the angles. I really like 'upside down' and 'Reflecting to deep'. These are very good!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    *Sorry I didn't realise until after I had posted. I got Humma and Ramere mixed up (several times) :s* 'I'll come' Liselle replied. Why had he decided to let her ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10! It is mysterious and i love that it has your name across the moon. Very nice!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    'No' Liselle replied. Why would she be joking? She needed her daggers and this guy could fix it. 'I am not a magical blacksmith. Go find someone else to fix ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    Liselle wondered the streets looking at the things being sold on the stalls. She needed a blacksmiths but she hadn't found one yet and she couldn't fix her daggeres herself ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    This sounds interesting. I'll post my profile but i will post later. Name: Liselle Age: 22 Race: Human Gender: Female Appearance: Dark red curly hair that reaches over her shoulders. ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    Clarissa walked through the streets barely seeing the people that walked past her. She turned into an alley and walked to a door. Knocking twice she waited until a small ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    The hair and the eyes are really good and the pose is good. The mouth is strange and the teeth look jagged. I think that the clothes need to be ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    Clarissa continued to follow the human with the shard. She couldn't follow for long though or it would get harder for her to leave the mirror world. Picking up a ...

    Oct 18, 2007


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore