User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    This is good and the face is really good but i agree that the angle of the head is awkward. Also it looks like he has nearly no neck. It ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    I like this. It looks like Orlando Bloom and the eyes are brilliant. I do agree that the lines need to be darker but there is enough there to critique. ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. I like it. Very mysterious...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    I think that the third one is the best. Working into a flashback slowly and making the writing flow better. I quite like the idea of writing FLASHBACK ALERT! but ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would run around screaming before cracking my head ona lamp post. What would you do if some random person came up to you and said they would publish your ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Name: Clarissa Age: 23 Race: Vampire Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Intelligent yet acts otherwise. She can be sarcastic and has a sardonic sense of humour. History: Nothing is known of ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    Flowers and a Romantic song. Maybe him singing it to her as she leans over the balcony. (see above :) )

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Docters

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10. Its alright.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Rebecca

    I tried to read the book after i saw the show in Manchester. I thought the show was absolutly amazing and the story gripped me though i found the protrayal ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have just finished reading 'The Bourne Supremacy' by Robert Ludlum. It is amazing and really fast paced. A lot more confusing than the film!

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    All the colours are amazing and i quite like it uncropped. I love the shot and all that. Bravo! Saphira

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    Amazing! The colours are just fantastic and all the proportions look good. Very good and you deserve five stars for that! :smt005 * * * * * Saphira

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow this is really good. I don't know what else to say! Keep it up!

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Hey Pn! Sorry it has taken me so long to critique. Everyone has pretty much covered the typos and grammer so i will just put down what i think of ...

    Aug 9, 2007


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin