User avatar

Saphira

  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    Alaura followed Eliera in silence for awhile. As they neared the edge of the city Alaura felt something and she turned to look at Zander. He was standing still far ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But your given loads of chores instead and you never have anytime to your self. I wish i didn't have to go back to school on monday!

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    The first one is amazing! :) :) Very good! The second one is good and i love the outfit. I think that some of the emotion from the first picture ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Blue Birds

    It is a bit short to be a poem but it was okay. The idea was alright but it was slightly flat. You need to inject personality into your poems ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Sonaine turned to leave with the others as they led Melody out of the room. 'Sonaine i wish to speak with you' Sonaine breathed deeply and turned to face the ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not another intro thread

    Hello and welcome to the site! You will have a blast here and you will enjoy it. Need a hand just pm me and i will give you one! Saphira

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10! I love it! Hehe and your avatar.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Clarissa smiled and looked down the barrel of the gun into the human mans face. 'Very good but i think you scared the girl' she said looking at the human ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    *Sorry i havn't posted untill now. I have backtracked but then brought it forward again, i hpe it is okay.* Clarissa stalked the outskirts of the town looking down at ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Scream, panic, faint and then call a TV station. I'd be rich! :twisted: What would you do if you were walking down the street and you got attacked by twenty-five ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Your Sharpie drawings are really good and the colours are fantastic! Your stil-lifes are good and i like how cluttered the desk is. There is lots going on and i ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: MTV Has Made Everyone Crazy

    I liked this a lot! I think the idea is amazing and the way you did it was fantastic. I agree that the song titles and artists names shouldn't be ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it is a really boring book so you end up wanting to burn all books! (the horror!) I wish i had a bigger piece of chocolate! (i know, ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sand

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Palm Trees

    Aug 22, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica