User avatar

Sannah

  • Other Poetry Re: Corners

    Thank you for the feedback! Ok, I fixed it and added punctuation, meaning I probably now have too many grammar problems to count... And the thing about there being only ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    I think you should put an extra line in-between each paragraph though; it is hard to tell when a paragraph begins and where it ends. Some of your sentences were ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Corners

    I am not really sure what kind of poem this is so I put it in other poetry. Corners "Why are you standing in the corner?" Cause that's all I ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Name

    About what PurifyingFire said... Susannah follows Sannah like a shadow but it is really Susannah who overshadows Sannah no matter how hard she tries or what she does. Sannah just ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    That was really good. I liked it a lot. Emera reminded me of a certain someone and her brother reminded me of another certain someone (Ranger51 is going to be ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for the advice. I put a line in-between each paragraph like you said and it is much easier to read now.

    May 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Varlet

    That is amazing...! You wrote that? Wow... And you're only 13. I can't wait to read some of your other works. :) I love how you incorporated French in your ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All About Me

    That was really good... It very nearly made me cry. And sadly, that was probably because I realized that I think more like the poem going top to bottom... I ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    If you read it now, you will see that I am not done editing it. I wrote the original then decided it needs some changing. I am trying to improve ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter One

    Wow! I really liked your story. It was cool how you showed he was a normal guy living a normal life like anybody else but how you made him feel ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Name

    Thank you for the feedback! :) I was afraid nobody would even bother reading it... "I also liked your bravery for writing a poem without rhyming" Honestly, I doubt I ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Maybe It's Fate

    Hello! I really liked your story. :) There were only a few errors with quotation marks, comas, and period placement. I thought it was cool how you switched from Felicity ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Confessions of a neglected child

    I loved it!!! That was amazing. It brought tears to my eyes and made my heart beat a million miles a minute. Your poem left a beautiful message. When it ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Name

    My real name is actually Susannah but I've been calling myself Sannah since I was one or two... and that is what this is about. My frustrations of role call ...

    May 19, 2011


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz