User avatar

Sannah

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    I really like this and am going to read the second chapter after I finish reviewing this! :D I would suggest adding adding an extra line between paragraphs, makes a ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.7

    I was laughing the whole time when she thought she... You know what I mean but... Yeah. I read your other chapters too and thought they were great! And the ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    I prefer having the hardcopy because of several reasons, but I am not saying I dislike the Kindle either. I love my Kindle, but it is not something I would ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: KATANA: Chapter 1

    You caught my attention right away with Shawn in the van and not knowing where he was. Your story was easy to read but I beg you to put an ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    I am here to review again like you asked. Now I am hooked! :D I started reading the part where Myra met up with Sammay after waking up in her ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ashen

    It's a good, complex plot, but you tend to dump lots of information on the reader, which is very bothersome seeing how then I have to use my brain. Before ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Terrace Chapeter One: Physical Detriment

    I was lost. Seriously lost, because of a mixture of things. You didn't add an extra line between paragraphs, you whizzed from normal world to a water world and none ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If it Matters

    I discovered rhyming was easier than I originally thought, but I am clueless when it comes to proper poetry. If my poem doesn't make sense or anything at all is ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 2

    I enjoy the plot but I agree with MiRaCLeS. Do a bit more showing instead of telling. And some more description would add layers to the story. I also feel ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Characters in my next novel =)

    Your drawings are beautiful!! :D How do you do that? I draw anime too but I am not nearly as good... I can see your characters personalities just by looking ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Disgrace to Wolf - 1

    I love this story! :) There is nothing I dislike about and it was written very well. It was a really sweet story and sounds like something you could continue ...

    May 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales

    That world is so messed up its awesome! :D I really like the plot so far and how you include aliens, witches, mythical creatures, and so much more. This is ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wishes with Consequences - 1

    I thought you did well but I do agree with wickedwonder in terms of more description and letting us know how your characters are feeling. An extra line between each ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter Two

    That was really nice... Although, I suggest you put a line in-between each paragraph (and for your first one too) and don't put your dialogue in italics. I think it ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain

    I agree with all the comments about it being rushed. I also think there were not enough descriptive words and such. Your main character was very much like a camera ...

    May 27, 2011


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage