User avatar

Sannah

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Reaper

    This. Is. Amazing. :D The only thing you really need to do is put a line in-between each paragraph so it'll be easier to read. I really liked it, it ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Hero?

    That was epic. Really good. :) You did a pretty good job at developing the characters for a short story and the plot was very well thought out. There were ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go (Goodbye)

    Holy cat!!! You're writing is amazing! :D I just wanted to tell you how wonderful this piece is. The only thing that confused me was, "If you're gonna bring me ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Another idea?

    That sounds really cool! I ask questions like about life being an illusion so I think that is really awesome. You don't really read many with books asking if we ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last Human on Planet Earth-Chapter#1

    I think if I picked this book up in a store and started reading it, that I would end up buying it. The way you wrote just seemed like a ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1

    First things first, please put a space between each paragraph. It'll be easier to read that way. So far it seems that you have a really good idea, but you ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 2)

    Everybody thank you for the feedback! :) I will soon edit my work and add a lot more description, but I find it hard to write about that when I ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Now I really want to read the book you are writing... :) I absolutely love it! Sorry if you fall asleep reading this... :D I thought it was really good, ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Run away (needs changing)

    So far your story is interesting and has a fairly good hook, jumping right into the action! :) I wonder about specific reasons about why she/he ran away and where ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    I read your other chapters too and I liked them too. :) To make it easier to read, I would suggest putting a line between each paragraph and to start ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 2)

    All feedback is greatly appreciated! If you have any advice or nitpicks please metion them. "And exactly what part of that is about me?" I ask. What was with the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Short Story of a Lonely Guy

    I like where you are taking the story, but some more description would be nice. Some of your dialouge is a bit awkward and that date that Him had with ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Research Re: Careers

    A periodontist? Or a densist? A vet or a docter of some sort? Just whatever feels right for the character. :)

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never hope for that

    Reading what MeanMrMustard said, I couldn't help mentioning that there is a type of poem called a definition poem. It closely resembles what you are writing, looks a lot like ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If it Matters

    Thank you for all the feedback! :) I'll remember all of your advice when I rewrite my poem. When I finish I'll post it.

    Jun 5, 2011


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson