User avatar

Sannah

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Doll

    A person should have all rights to their own house. A child should have rights to his own room. He shouldn’t be upset if the owner of the house walks ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reach: Chapter 1

    Wow. It's amazing how this is so fast paced and descriptive. I'm impressed! :) There are some errors with spelling. Like: ""It's ashame this got prolonged to this point."" I ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mythos (Chapter Seven)

    I liked this. It was different from a lot of fantasy stories I've read. Even though I read none of the other chapters, I feel like I know the characters. ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last Human on Planet Earth-#2

    I'm back! Ok, you did a great job on this chapter also. The characters voices were unique and consistent. I am a Skillet fan but I laughed when they were ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Devourer of Souls chapter 2!

    This is epic... I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but you spelled Lissiana's name wrong once here: "“I know who you are. I will always know ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soul Reaper

    That was really good! :) The only issues were in some places commas were needed and occasionally you forgot punctuation. Also, when a another character speaks, you start a new ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Miriam (edited)

    This was really good and well written! :) I liked it and don't think there is anything wrong with it at all, except one thing that struck a nerve with ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Playing Hearts - Chapter 1 (Draft)

    I think most everything has been pointed out but I just have to say, I love the way you spelled Destiny! :) Destynee... That is so cool. At the beginning, ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devorantem Animarum (Latin for The Devourer of Souls)

    That. Was. Amazing !!! :D You did a really awesome job! My review probably won't help much... Since I'm just telling you how good your work is. But is really ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: And So We, Carrion Ch1. Pt.1

    This was good for a rough draft. Some of it was a bit confusing for me, especially the end. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I did get ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Free

    Dad's name is Robert. I don't see anything wrong with this. You described Robert's situation and opinions well, along with his reasons for them. I like how the information is ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chosen One arises

    You're descriptions are beautiful and paint a perfect picture for me. :) I love how you describe the characters. Its like I know the characters even though they haven't uttered ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No More Lies, I Promise

    I love all the emotion that you put into this story and am very sorry that some of this actually happened to you or friends. What those kids did is ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.8

    I really like this story. :) That was totally NOT a meaningless chapter. I just had to say that- you had Sage explain the blood fang pack (should you maybe ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Piece by Piece [2]

    I read both chapter 1 and chapter 2. They were both really good and I liked them. You did a good job of showing Ali's eating disorder and the pain ...

    Jun 26, 2011


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh