User avatar

Sandstorm

Sandstorm

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Finding London; Part 1: Navy Blue Honda; Chapter 1

    Hey MckieC a very enjoyable start to the novel, I definitely want to know more! I found that for someone in denial like London she might have needed more convincing ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Spiritual Re: Grandmother Gator (Part 1)

    Really liked it, I find the idea of reincarnation fascinating; so you had my attention from the get go. I couldn't see any problems with the grammar, and I found ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Mute Does Not Mean Dumb- Chapter One

    Hey I really liked the story, it seems well written. I did notice you reused some words quite close together, such as mesmerized. But it reads really well actually I ...

    May 17, 2015


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic