User avatar

Samara

  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    hm. well, in my opinion, they're better then WTWB.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    Hi there! I'm Kylee. Kylee Janelle Gordon. I'm fourteen, and I live in Willow Creek, Colorado. Don't know where that is? Good. Neither do I. We're a lost city somewhere ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    'Sup. My name is Marcella Lucille Beauregard, and if you call me that, you will die an excruciating death. It's Marc. I'm not a people person. I like to surf. ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    eeep!!! me too. it was full of hilarium. although i definitely liked the first two better. the third one was somewhat...abrupt...or something.

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    i love those books. i don't even critique them, i love them so much. they're above criticism for me. they're classics. they're about unicorns and kids who become royalty in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    yeah, i agree. i would have love WTWB and TLH so much more if there weren't all the "rude" scenes. eleven year olds doing it just kinda freaks me out ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    lol. i agree with you on a few points. 1st, the setting was awesome. second, it definitely is too easy when Edward likes her. i also really think that Bella's ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    lol. well, the dream i can let slide. cuz, you know, its a DREAM. but the thing in AZ, that's different. shame on JP. i thought he was incapable of ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    So basically before I ramble on any longer, I'd like to know, is this book SUITABLE? And that is my original question, believe it or not. Gosh, I've rambled so ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    i wasn't crazy about Eragon. yes, it was cliche. Eragon as a character made me want to hit him with a baseball bat. Murtagh should have been the hero, Eragon ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    hm, good point. i don't live in AZ, so i didn't catch that. i hope they make a movie! a good movie. there are all sorts of fake trailers on ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    These are such great books! so far there are two, the third one comes out in about a week, but they are amazing. The plot twists in them are incredible. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I loved Uglies! Pretties kinda depressed me, just because i felt bad for David and I liked him way better than Zane. but i haven't read Specials yet. my library ...

    May 19, 2007


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes