User avatar

Samara

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Marc* hey, hey, you can't try to save my life yet! It would ruin the story. And FYI, I'm a girl. Marc is short for Marcella. Don't worry, I'll survive. ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    definitely a memoir. like Sarah Plain and Tall or something. Deathbed

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    its very good, it made me curious. but the last sentence was a bit of a run-on. I was fifteen again, and Dad and I were bouncing along the back ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    see, the problem is, most of these are so random that i probably WOULD read the rest of the least for a chapter or so.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Marc points upward at Aimee* i like her. she understands what we go through. *Kylee smacks Marc* oh come on. our writer's not insane. Marc - Ha! You're not DYING ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    a prodigal son type story. about a girl or a guy who screws up his life and then finds that some girl or guy from their childhood was the one ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    a girl who doesn't fit in in a preppy rich snob school. "The Burning"

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "My surfboard? Uh...I'd buy a new one." ~Marc "My life would be over." ~Kylee "I don't have possessions." ~Dax What are you passionate about?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Mine." ~Marc "Mine." ~Dax "Um...can't we share?" ~Ky What is your opinion on the universe at large?

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Sure. Thanks...uh...monkey boy..." ~Dax

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Dr. Pepper." ~Marc "Ginger ale." ~Kylee "Stupid question." ~Dax Does age go hand in hand with wisdom?

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Kylee grins* "Thank you for the peach." *Dax glances at Tamia* *Dips finger in the dip on her face and puts it in his mouth* Kylee: "Ewww." Dax: "Sorry. I'm ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Uhh...I guess...muscles. A nice tan. Yeah. Pretty much the rest depends on whether or not he can tolerate me." ~Marc "A big smile, kinda longish hair, not like military crew-cuts ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I like almost any music. I love hits from the 40s (don't laugh at me). They're just so sweet, really beautiful songs. 'Come Rain or Come Shine' is probably one ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    bad. What do you like about the nighttime?

    Jun 18, 2007


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx