User avatar

SalemReine

There’s beauty in the darkness… and then there’s me

  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia saw him looking and waved at him. "Hi!"

    Jul 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "Whyyre you confused?" Idalia patted his head again and sat heavily in a chair, head spinning and heart pounding.

    Jul 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "You ARE cute! I am drunk." She looked over at the boy sprawled across the floor. "And he's weird," she whispered conspiratorially.

    Jul 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "Alchohol! Thatsss what I's aimin' for anyways." Idalia smirked at the guy and patted his head. "Yurrr cute! Name?"

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia looked around in confusion. What was going on? Everything was passing in a blur. "Whyrre you huggnggg a plnttt?" She asked the new arrival, stumbling over her words and ...

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia stumbled into another tavern, intent on forgetting that this nightmare ever happened and drowning her sorrows. She saw a guy sitting alone at a table, drink untouched. "Mind if ...

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Out of Place

    “I have a question. What am I supposed to do with this tiny scrap of paper? And why is this one droning on about King Tut and fighting the wind?” ...

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Out of Place

    Name: Arabella Mitchel Age: 17, born 1824 Gender: Female Species: Avifauna (something I created, but basically a bird-person) Time Period: 1841 Appearance: Long curly black hair, purple-black eyes, cr

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    @QuoolQuo @LittleLee

    Jul 10, 2021


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman