-
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
I’m not sure what the difference is, so whatever you guys decide is good with me!
Jul 8, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
How?
Jul 8, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Maybe they’re already there but have been there for different periods of time? Uh I’ll try to start… Idalia pulled her jacket tighter around herself. She hated the cold, especially ...
Jul 7, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Sounds good to me! How do we do this?
Jul 7, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Yes this explains everything! So should we start with when they meet? Or are they already together?
Jul 7, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
I’m wondering- are we in different time zones? Because you guys are up at an ungodly hour but are never there after a certain time.
Jul 6, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Sure! I’ve never used one of those before but it can’t be too hard right? It’s more chat and less commenting, correct?
Jul 6, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Yes! I love it! Maybe they hate each other at first, or they form alliances or something that friends and compatriots should not do?
Jul 5, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
And now the antagonist is FANATICAL about cows and needs to capture all the cows as a side plot? Oh no now I like them… But yes! A hoarder antagonist! ...
Jul 5, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Yes! It is a place none of them are used to, but they all have some connections there. As for an antagonist, would it be one person or a whole ...
Jul 5, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Yes that sounds awesome! So we can have our characters from their respective times and it will all make sense. How should they meet? Do they frequent taverns or cafe’s?
Jul 5, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Maybe some kind of 1920’s alternate dimension/other world thing? Perhaps they all come from different worlds and they meet in this weird Inbetween?
Jul 4, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
Ooh that’s really good!
Jul 4, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
I like both, who are the characters that you guys are using?
Jul 3, 2021 -
Re: Group 2 [OOC]
It’s more fantasy that is horrific, gory, or scary. Think less Harry Potter and more Coraline.
Jul 3, 2021
