User avatar

SalemReine

There’s beauty in the darkness… and then there’s me

  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "Alchohol! Thatsss what I's aimin' for anyways." Idalia smirked at the guy and patted his head. "Yurrr cute! Name?"

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia looked around in confusion. What was going on? Everything was passing in a blur. "Whyrre you huggnggg a plnttt?" She asked the new arrival, stumbling over her words and ...

    Jul 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    Hi! Hope you had fun!

    Jul 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia stumbled into another tavern, intent on forgetting that this nightmare ever happened and drowning her sorrows. She saw a guy sitting alone at a table, drink untouched. "Mind if ...

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Out of Place

    “I have a question. What am I supposed to do with this tiny scrap of paper? And why is this one droning on about King Tut and fighting the wind?” ...

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Out of Place

    Name: Arabella Mitchel Age: 17, born 1824 Gender: Female Species: Avifauna (something I created, but basically a bird-person) Time Period: 1841 Appearance: Long curly black hair, purple-black eyes, cr

    Jul 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    Who’s turn now?

    Jul 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    I don’t really mind either!

    Jul 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    @TheWordsOfWolf And maybe improv, I’ve never done DnD and I assume there are many rules you have to follow.

    Jul 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    Hey! I'm Wren, I'd love to join too! Name: Arabella Mitchel Age: 17, born 1824 Gender: Female Species: Avifauna (something I created, but basically a bird-person) Time Period: 1841 Appearance: ...

    Jul 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    Oh have fun!!

    Jul 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    I tried making one in the hollow, hopefully I did it right.

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    @QuoolQuo @LittleLee

    Jul 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    Yes I really like that!

    Jul 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    Sounds good to me!

    Jul 10, 2021


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth