User avatar

SalemReine

There’s beauty in the darkness… and then there’s me

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hiya! I also have no idea how to write a blurb so you are not alone! Glad to have you here!

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Glad to be here!

    Hiya! Glad to have you here!

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "I agree! But we should trick them into giving us information instead, I do not know how to torture people." Idalia couldn't believe those words left her mouth and she ...

    Jul 28, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia nodded. Even in her inebriated state she knew that traveling with people could get her answers.

    Jul 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    You're good @QuoolQuo! I needed it, I was feeling a little overwhelmed and I wasn't sure where my prior engagements were!

    Jul 28, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Foes

    I noticed on the blog that you can set the option to "foes can't view work." How do you make someone your foe? And what does that mean? Thanks!

    Jul 27, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia shrugged dramatically. "Id'know where we are!" She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, but only succeeded in making the room spin.

    Jul 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 2 [OOC]

    Oof sorry guys I have so much going on! Is it my turn? I will try harder I'm sorry

    Jul 27, 2021
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Reviews

    Hiya! Im selling some reveiws here! I prefer short stories but I will do poetry that is longer than seven lines and chapters! I will "like" the work. My prices: ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi My name is Wren Zorya I do not know how to write a blurb I like True Crime and Fantasy I am on a quest to change into a ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviewing

    Hi, I would appreciate some help! I am very bad at reviewing works, every time I go to the Green Room and pick something I just stare at the screen. ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia looked curiously between the two. She didn't recognize that name, but it seemed to have an impact on both of them.

    Jul 21, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia saw him looking and waved at him. "Hi!"

    Jul 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "Whyyre you confused?" Idalia patted his head again and sat heavily in a chair, head spinning and heart pounding.

    Jul 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "You ARE cute! I am drunk." She looked over at the boy sprawled across the floor. "And he's weird," she whispered conspiratorially.

    Jul 20, 2021


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown