User avatar

SalemReine

There’s beauty in the darkness… and then there’s me

  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    "What if they're in on..." Idalia waved her arm dramatically. "This?" She sipped some water.

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Inbetween

    Idalia shook her head vehemently, causing her to become woozy. "No, never. What even is this place?"

    Aug 9, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selling: Reviews

    Hiya! Im selling some reveiws here! I prefer short stories but I will do poetry that is longer than seven lines and chapters! I will "like" the work. My prices: ...

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on HarryHardy, because before I discovered any helpful things on the site I PM'd him and he sent me links and explained things to me without getting frustrated!

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member August 5th - August 19th: ForeverYoung299

    Congratulations!!

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello hello hello :)

    Hi and welcome!

    Aug 5, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    {No problem!!} "A lot of the same, I take kickboxing five days a week so after that I like to explore."

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    "That's a nice name. So, what do you usually like to do? Seeing as this," he gestured around the room, "makes you feel out of place?"

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    Dove nodded. "I mean, it's to set the scene I guess, but this thing is killing me!" He pulled at his collar, which was tight enough to choke him. "I'm ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    "Nice party, eh?" Dove poured himself some punch and addressed the green-haired outlier. They, at least, seemed interesting.

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    Dove tuned out the idle prater of his dance partner. He wanted to like her, he really did, but the 'subtle' hints she had been dropping about his position shut ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    @Ignorance

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Sure, what should we call our humble roleplay?

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    No, if I think of something I'll just defer back to here!

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Sounds good to me! I'll just go with immortality, he doesn't seem like a super strength kind of guy.

    Aug 2, 2021


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar