User avatar

Sahbrene

  • Lyric Poetry Re: In my life

    It's pretty good... except for the fact that I feel like you're stating the obvious at same points. Besides that, well done.

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bury me, Bury me (prologue) --thriller/horror

    Thank you! It is actually just the opening to the story, not chapter one. I had been hoping for it to be vague as possible, for the effect of drawing ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Creature of Night

    Fantastic! Personally, I loved it. Maybe because I'm into reading dark/possibly grotesque literature. Keep it up!

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye, my love.

    I liked the feel and theme of the poem, although I felt it could use more depth. Certain parts of it fell flat.... nearing the end. Other than that, I ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mortal Door

    Let me just say, I really enjoyed the preface. It pulled me in from the start! (: Though for some reason I got detached somewhat from the dream. It's a ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bury me, Bury me (prologue) --thriller/horror

    Branches brushed against air, their remaining leaves dancing in smooth, delicate incisions. There they were, a range of different colors, yet… they created a song as one. I wondered why ...

    Jul 11, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom