User avatar

Sageleaf

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: 1930's Narrative

    Hi Fortissimo! I won't do a complete blow-by-blow as I don't have the time at the moment, but I will point out a couple of things. My general impression is ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dispair

    Sorry guys, I forgot to mention, this is an assignment from my writing teacher. I was supposed to write in a scene where the reader was "zooming in" on something. ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Hi lele! First, I really love this poem. I love the message it sends and the way you choose to portray it. It is moving and strong, but not violent ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream

    Hello! To start, nice poem! I can feel the emotions behind it. The poem, overall, is nice, but you need to watch your punctuation and capitalization. My dream was the ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dance

    Hey! I like your idea; to me it seems very soft and sweet! Is this poem describing something that happened to you? I belive that if you added a little ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scabbards

    Scabbards Imperious. That was the word to describe him. Or maybe, arrogant. No, both, at the same time. I had seen him before, on the street. He held his head ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dispair

    Despair A vast desert, dunes, thousands of miles of sand. Closer and closer. You can see individual mounds of sand now, and, what’s this? There’s a smudge down there. It’s ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Long Live

    Hello imaginemymind! I love your poem- it has a slightly haunting feel to me but is at the same time a beautiful story. The last stanza has some repetition of ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    Reality Alyce stuck her head out the door of her office, making sure that the Texna-Port man wasn’t there early. The hall was empty, so she quickly hid the little ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Them

    Them I think of all the people I’ve met, And all the people I’ve condemned, Of all the good friends I forget, Trying to act like them I think of ...

    Jun 9, 2010


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly