User avatar

Sage

  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    See? See? I told you... 8) So, Shafter dear, when will you be gracing us with Emon's (sorry, the little accent-thingy won't work on here) actual presence? I'm looking forward ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Hurrah! Indigo fans!!! I'm Sage, nobody important, but I do talk a lot if given the chance;) Welcome to the madhouse; I hope you brought your own pencil.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Happy Today, everyone! I'm Sage, and I'm very new to the whole forum thing so I do apologize for any stupid mistakes (for instance, I just tried to go to ...

    Aug 6, 2006


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead