User avatar

Sage

  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Ummm...I like potatoes. And salad. And certain kinds of potato salad. What about you? What are your feelings on pocket knives? :wink:

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    hahah! Found you;) I shall now scurry off to see if you've posted anything. *scurries*

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I am an over-analytical writer. Aren't we all?

    Wow. Education? You've got more guts than I do... Anyway, hullo! I'm Sage (obviously), oldest of six, and I also like critiquing much more than posting my own stuff;) By ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Ah. I stand enlightened. Thanks, Imp!

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    *radiates big, green waves of envy at all the fencers present* Greetings, Imp! Not that I haven't talked to you before....I think. Anyway. I'm not a fencer, much as I'd ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peeps

    Hurrah for Hobbes! Glad to make your acquaintance, aussie; I am also a Lord of the Rings fan and I completely agree with that quote about rooms and books. See ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    Dickon! Hooray! Hello MisterWaffles, I quite enjoyed this trip into your deep inner workings, and I very much agree with you on the math thing. Math and I have a ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    There's nothing wrong with being a jock! I've occasionally wished to be a jock, but I have the genes of several generations of literary couch potatoes working against me... heehee! ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Jeez, Firestarter; don't we want to see what she writes before we scare her away...? Anyway, hullo, I'm Sage, Happy Today and pleasure to meet you! 'Tis as Imp says; ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Hey, Ani! I don't think we've been properly introduced; pleasure to meet you. My sig's from The Princess Bride, the part of the movie when the Grandfather is getting ready ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Wow, I completely forgot this forum even existed. Well, let's see... As far as I can remember, I've been writing since I was eight and drawing lines on construction paper ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    OoOoOoOoOo...I have got to do something with that poem and put it up on my desktop. Totally awesome! Oh, and I think you should start some kind of fanclub for ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not that good at writing... but I sure work hard.

    Hum. A writer who doesn't much like her own work. Well, that sounds vaguely familiar...I happen to like your writing; you'll notice that I made noodles of it, not quite ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like a fish out of water...

    Welcome, Fish! I remember being shy...and I can relate to not wanting to make a fool of yourself. *shrugs* It happens to the best of us. But so far as ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    Alanna, deary, I think you're annoying the literary people...*sheepish grin* I think I do know who you are, too. I'm your intern leader, remember? The question is, how did you ...

    Nov 6, 2006


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart