User avatar

Sage

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Word association: light "Opposite of heavy. Easy to lose. What's the point here?"~Una "Piercing darkness...easier to see, easier to think, interrupting the turmoil of being alone with my thoughts and ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? "What do you mean, if I could play? The fiddle, of course! It's the best instrument ever, perfect for ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, there's this place in my writer's head where we all hung out and jostled around, ghostlike, before we were put to paper...it's like an old ballroom, converted first to ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A bit clumsy and stupid at times, but in general well-meaning. She does have her intelligent moments.~Una I think she's nice, if a little uptight sometimes. She actually tried to ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dreamer. Incurably so. I try to be practical, I really do, but it just doesn't work.~Kalli *sigh* Although it hasn't been from lack of trying.~Una There's nothing wrong with being ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Shame on you, Gyr...well, I will ask a question for you. Is there ever any excuse for betrayal? Why/why not?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Milady. Greetings. I have been waiting for some time for you to realize my existence, but that is of little consequence; as you surely know by now, I am very ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is your favourite childhood memory? I was twelve, and in trouble, as usual. It had something to do with Chaad, as usual. My mother sent me to my room ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ...answering Gyr's question.... It depends on what kind of noise. Fairground noise can be soothing, in a way...~Kalli Silence is louder than you give it credit for.~Dorian True. But I ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Primary colors? Would that be...the first colors that ever existed? Well, depending on whose mythology you believe, they're brown, green, blue, and white.~Kalli I don't think that's what she meant. ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    chocolate or vanilla or strawberry? Um. What are we talking about? I like strawberries...~Midge *snicker* Kalli likes chocolate...smooth, dark, brown chocolate, very much like they eyes of a certain y

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    [Answering Shafter's question!] Oh, I don't know. Reading, sparring, annoying Trennan...there are just so many.~Kalli Why don't you and Trennan get along, anyway? Just wondering.~Jaymir He's my cousin

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Haha. My cousin Trennan; he's a real idiot sometimes. Oh, wait...no, he's a real idiot pretty much all the time.~Kalli *throws punch*~Trennan *ducks* See?~Kalli How well do you get on ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    clarification purposes: I was answering gyr's question, up there. ^ ^

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hurt Her. ~Jaymir My life is worth little to me if to save it I have to do something I'll regret for all the rest of it. ~Una That's just ...

    Oct 24, 2006


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky