-
Re: Pirates
Gotta love those pirates;)
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Most of my dreams are somewhat less than pleasant...but I've got a rather nice one that involved kicking my cousin's butt. That would be a nice one to come true. ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
(oops. Simultaneous posting. Sorry, Sam.)
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"In real life? Never. In my dreams? A few thousand, give or take the ones I can't remember. And it's always the same."~Kalli "Well, there was that incident when I ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Your Ten Commandments
Wow; I haven't been here in sooo long...who are all these people?!? Kalli's Ten Commandments: 1) Listen to Una. 2) Follow Commandment 1, even when you really don't want to. ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Bartimaus triligy
*drools* Bartimaeus Rocks!!! I don't generally buy things unless I feel I have to, but I fully intend to go out and get those books. Maybe even in hardback. Next ...
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
[quote="Meep"] Did your parents ever tell you cautionary stories- the types that get you to behave? If so, what were they and what effect did they have on you? * ...
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Have you ever experienced/witnessed a seizure? "Yes."~Una "No..."*worried look*~Kalli "Yes and yes. At the time, I was told it was my fault, and I beleived her...damn. I believed her!"~Dorian "Uh-oh..
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
haha. That's funny; I didn't know I was in someone's story...^. Anyway, since Adnamarine didn't post a question... Do you tend to be prepared?
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Murder mystery? Possibly a sci-fi, because I automatically think 'as opposed to not murdered yet?', so there could be time-travelling involved... Hmm. I seem to be thinking too hard on ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Word Association: Latin A dead language I don't know.~Kalli Are there any of those? *gasps*~Peregrine *punches him in the shoulder*~Kalli Gladiators.~Jaymir What are those?~Midge I haven't the faintes
Dec 11, 2006 -
Re: Answering machines
I have a great deal to say, but I'm afraid this may be the wrong number on which to say it. My apologies. *click* ~Una Jaymir's Answering Machine: Hello, you ...
Dec 11, 2006 -
Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
Ah, wonderful book! It fascinated me even before I was a Christian; I wonder how hard that was, writing from inside a demon's head? *twitch* Then again, I bet it ...
Nov 23, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Oh, all the time. We've gotten to know each other quite well."~Jaymir "Although it's a little disorienting when your writer writes me...sort of like having my brain twisted sideways."~Myron "Ouch. ...
Nov 23, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"What's an audition?"~Peregrine "It's when you go and perform for people and they tell you whether you stink or not."~Shiah "Ah. In that case, I have. It was when I ...
Nov 22, 2006
