User avatar

Sage

  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragon! Because they're cool...and of the three, they're the most known for being literary creatures;)

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    I like Bond the band. Er, string ensemble. Can they really be called a band? *confusion* Anyway, James is okay, too. But I came SO close to voting for Esquire, ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think it was on a list of helpful sites in Writer's Digest...and I liked the pencil/sword logo. :) I'm easily pleased.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    haha! I thought this topic would run somewhere along the lines of 'first there's this huge explosion of writing ideas, and the little bits that are left over stick to ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I'm an escapist, pure and simple. Also, I have awesome, confusing, wicked, noble, contrary, BRILLIANT characters who hang out in my head and nag me to write about them; if ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Yaaaaay, my computer works again!!!! :lol: *ahem* Anyway, I'm generally broke, and I don't like spending money anyway, so it's the library for me. I usually go about once every ...

    Aug 22, 2006


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow