User avatar

Sage

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I love Tannar!!! And yes, you already know this, but I shall say it again for the record: that first line of his makes him sound like a real jerk. ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh, right. Question. What is the most humiliating thing you've ever done?

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kalli!~Midge Right now, they're Una, Midge and Bryar...but my Writer informs me that that's about to change. ~Kalli Haven't got any. ~Dorian

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Umm...black, I guess. I don't give a lot of thought to such things, really. ~Jaymir White. It takes a real gift to keep it clean, but I've had time to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: All the Worlds

    Can you say....Inkheart? I can just see those legions of tall, tall shelves...coolness.

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair/Rescue, my Twins

    What charm could entice me What promise ensnare me What dream could convince me To sell my cold soul To a freezing ice world For a pittance of coal ..... ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Son and Slave of Kings

    As always...Wow. Gotta love K'ratcha. Did you ever consider setting this to music? Cuz I read it, and I think 'ballad', sorta, and Christian singing...c'mon, you have to admit that ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Lament

    *happy squirm* Oscar Wilde, I think...?

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oops. Forgot a question. Who is your greatest enemy, and why?

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to feed the white dragon; it's always interesting to see whether today is the day she'll try and bite my arm off at the elbow.~Sage Jeez, you're wierd. ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: an excerpt

    Wow. Thanks Myth, Grif and 'falcon. I guess I have a lot to work on. Myth and 'falcon, you are both embarassingly right in the area of grammar. consider your ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Okay, now you've caught me. Who's Ky, how do you weave a name to someone, and what's a demon doing in high school? Do post more soon!

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I'm an escapist, pure and simple. Also, I have awesome, confusing, wicked, noble, contrary, BRILLIANT characters who hang out in my head and nag me to write about them; if ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: to Akito

    [quote="gyrfalcon"]And forgot That just as harshly as you shred Another hand Could put the pieces back together. quote] I like that, a lot. You said you didn't care about serious ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: They Laugh

    *wink* be careful of those fairy bells, 'falcon. Those who venture into the enchanted forest rarely make it out again.

    Sep 24, 2006


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia