User avatar

Sage

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    *impish Duranni grin* Boom knows where babies come from...! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for telling us what happened to the child he dropped! But why should Karenna be ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Joss: Not much. Why? Kalli *blushes*: Um. Well, there was this one incident, with a forge, and a certain shirtless Novlin... Do you have any addictions? (not necessarily of the ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Gyr, I can't believe you didn't think of this one....BEST villain song, people! [Ursula:] The only way to get what you want is to become a human yourself. [Ariel:] Can ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    See? See? I told you... 8) So, Shafter dear, when will you be gracing us with Emon's (sorry, the little accent-thingy won't work on here) actual presence? I'm looking forward ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Writer, excuse me for bothering you, but I just had a few questions I thought you might be able to help with. First, what's this about me not having ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    *gives long, contented sigh* Ah, there we go. Jataal works wonderfully, although I do have a few nit-picky issues about your telling instead of showing about him and the rather ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is anyone else getting confused, here? I shall answer what I think was the most recently posted question... Heights? What's so scary about heights? They're there, you live with them, ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Lauren (yes, I know who you are; did you expect that I wouldn't find out?), WOULD you quit dilly-dallying and get on with it? It's not that I mind ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Matchstick Sentences

    ah-HA! Have finally found a use for #4. It's been eating at me for MONTHS, and now I've got it. Happy Kitty! *does little writing dance*

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Journals

    I like this idea. Of course, I've always been completely obsessed with poking around inside my characters' heads, because despite (or rather, because of) the fact that they are dark, ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Hurrah! Indigo fans!!! I'm Sage, nobody important, but I do talk a lot if given the chance;) Welcome to the madhouse; I hope you brought your own pencil.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm a dimwit. If you had to choose between victory and mercy (you pick the scenario), which would it be?

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. I wish I knew more, although I doubt it would help.~Dorian Lots of things, most of them useless. I'm a Novlin noble; we have to study our family trees ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Agggh! Why do I always forget this? What do you know about your parents?

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Memories. ~Kalli Oh, I wouldn't call it hiding, exactly...more like strategic withdrawal. To a high place, preferably. Nothing shameful about that; a nice, safe hiding place is always a better ...

    Oct 10, 2006


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia